Monday, April 1, 2013

Mojo 287 - Thinking of You

Its monday again, and Mojo Monday's sketch # 287 is out..
Amazing cards from the DT and all the participants.
I needed to really do a small pep talk to myself, to make a card and share it..

An exciting sketch.. Lots of possibilities...
Got a short break, before I work again..
Since I couldn't find any flowers and embellishments to fit the spring mood..
( Inbetween Cleaning up and setting up my craft space, I need a search algorithm for my stuff.. :-) )

Hmmm..
Brown had me drawn to it..
So things fell in place and out came a simple simple card..
Not very springy, though..


Since I didnt have a Stamp for Thinking of You, I wrote it down by hand, in my script :-)
The bottom circle, was replaced by a postage stamp.
The 3 dots on the left of the middle panel, I used the back of a pencil..
I liked how it turned out, not fully there, but yet there..

Here is the sketch :

Hopefully I will find more time, to make another very springy one..

Supplied Used :
Spellbinders LG circle dies
Stamp from Inkadinkado
Momento Inks
Cardstock from recollections.
Paper from DCVW


No comments: