Friday, April 19, 2013

58th Hero Arts Scramble - With Sympathy

I am still living in the excitement from the last scramble, it was already time for the next.
Today at 6pm PST, was the 58th Hero Arts Scramble, hosted by Karen.

And it was the last day of Spring break.
My little one goes back to school.
What better way to celebrate :-)

And 6pm PST was perfect timing.
I was all set - mentally.
Craft corner wasn't set at all.
The hour after work, was spent battling my migraine...
But I still wanted to give it a try.

Karen, had the perfect challenge. A 1 layer sympathy card.
The image of the the toothless grin of the 8 year old Richard, the grim reality of life...
The victims and the horror still so fresh..
Similar bad news from India..
The sentiment of the card, was an opportunity for me to pay my respects.


I guess the colors turned out gloomy.

My first sympathy cards.

A little offering to the folks who lost their loved ones.



Supplies Used :

Momento Dew Drops dye inks
Hero Arts Hydranegea stamp
Tim Holtz Visual Artistry
Water Color pencils
Washi tape from recollections.

No comments: