Saturday, March 30, 2013

Green yet again

Always bouncing like Tigger,
Creativity in every stroke,
I am & so I do,
No, I am not talking about my son, but the aunt, he so takes after.
My little sister by age.. A walking wikipedia of such knowledge, sometimes so bizarre..
I can go on and on..
But why, cos I made this card for her.
Doesn't really reflect her personality..(Or does it??) As always, she continues to daunt me!
But So will cheer her up.




A small 4*4 card..
For the star who always shines in anything she puts her heart into..
And who always wins any argument :-)
Here I ramble again... Stop...

Here are the challenges being entered


Supplies Used :

  • Pattern paper from 
  • Random vellum quotes from Joanns
  • Really random ribbons from Joanns. Have had them for almost like 4 months.
  • Sizzix Stars BigZ die
  • And of course my favorite Big Shot..




6 comments:

Pajalu said...

Another wonderful card. I love it. I bet your sister does as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas

Unknown said...

Thanks Paula :-)

Arlene said...

What a beautiful card. So feminine. Just lovely.

Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas.

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Happy Easter !

Hugs

Jo x

Dawn T said...

so pretty. thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas this month.

mum of two said...

How fabulous! I'm sure your sister will love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes this past week. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments