Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Graduation Time!!

And....... My bigger kid is graduating..
You got it right.. Yep, my bigger kid... Men never grow up do they :-)

After 2 looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong years
Of what seemed like eternity,
It is Graduation Time...

Couldn't wait till the Graduation Day..
And so decided I will keep making as many as possible....

Here it is..
By far the simplest card I have made so far...

Graduation card for a Guy!!!

The inside... See, I am so happy...

Since it boys running wild at Lets Craft and Create, I am sharing this for One For the Boys

Supplies :
---------
Absolutely no distressing ( :-) ).. Phew!! After all the distressing I have been doing..
Brown cardstock .. I think recollections or bazzill.. Had a precut one, so cant know for sure..
Graduation Stamp from Stampendous
Black Dye Ink from recollections.
And Studio G mini alphabet set.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Super graduation card Nithya, thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mandy!