Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day - Kids Special

Valentine's day is finally here...
Nikhil is all excited, just for the fact that he gets to give cards to his friends and will be getting few more..
Since, even the little who knows that"Girls love hearts and pink", I went ahead and made almost 2 dozen heart cards. 
2 Layers, With matching/contrasting paper with different decorations, embellishments
The Hello Kitty winged heart die, From OMC, used to my hearts content... :-)

Getting the little Super Hero, to sit down and sign all the cards, is a memory that I would cherish forever
Off he went happily, with this little loot bag, with cards and other little gifts.


Small hearts add up to make a Big One :-)

Happy Valentines Day everyone.
You can find me on Facebook as https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Other-Cuppa-Java-Handcrafted-exceptions/538271102867262?ref=hl

No comments: