Sunday, February 10, 2013

Housewarming with love

First joys as a couple...
Building the nest and sharing the joy with friends and family..
To make their housewarming party more special, I wanted to make them a card.
Rummaging through my sheets, I found one with a picket fence.
Initially I was to make the picket fence by hand, but once I saw this sheet, I was sold on this.
So worked on top of this sheet and made a simple card.
Scored lines in the picket fence, to make it look rugged, hand cut this cure little house, filled it with love, scored windows, doors, and a simple Congrats stamped and distressed around the edges, and a ribbon knotted with love..


And a matching, or at least I think so, gift card holder.
I became short of time, to make this gift card holder, and hence just used a flower made from MS rose petal punch outs.
For the inside, gift card holder, I used one of the On the Edge dies.


And, so here's to the new couple, on their life's journey.
May happiness and joy fill every nook and corner of their home and their lives.

No comments: