Wednesday, January 30, 2013

VDay2013 - part1

Romance and hearts everywhere I turn Valentine's Day is fast approaching.
Everywhere I turn I see pink, red & hearts, and lots of them
And I have been making my set of Valentine cards too.
As I learn how to emboss, diecut and stamp, I am learning through my mistakes.
Few of the cards, turned out better than I expected..
Few turned out nothing like I had imagined..
Few took minutes to be born..
Few took hours of staring at the cardstock not coming together..
And few, very different than what I wanted it to be..






Here's the story behind these cards

This was one of the first I had made.
And took like forever till I got the colors right..
But the verdict was in favor.
The heart stamp is from Stampin Up
And the punches are - EKSuccess heart border punch, a scallop circle punch..

No comments: