Saturday, October 19, 2013

A halloween card

Been quite a while since I posted here.
A much needed vacation in India.. Weeks spent with family... In another world, with every minute filled with happiness and fun..
Once back, I couldnt get back to cards, with work piled up..
Slowly, found my calling again, and started now...

With Halloween approaching, wanted to make one for my little one.
Missed quite a bit in the paper crafting world in the last few months.

Loved the stampendous, pumpkin stamps.
But couldnt wait to get it.
So set off to make my own.
Diecut the pumpkins, colored and stamped the flourishes from Stampendous on them.
Then distressed them, didnt quite like bright orange against the eerie setting I had.
Popped a few 3-d circle dots and the pumpkins now pop out .



Supplies Used :
----------------
Sizzix pumpkins2
Orange gelatos
Stampendous clear stamps
recollections ghost tree

2 comments:

Greta said...

Wonderful, creative card!

Stampendous said...

Beautiful card, Nithya! Glad you had a great vacation...you simulated the damask pumpkins perfectly! Thanks so much for entering our October Challenge!